From now until 29 March 2017, customers who register any ST Fibre Broadband service plan through the online subscription channel and successfully activate the service on or before 10 May 2017 will receive HK$480 cash rebate & one free month of service*.
Plus you can enjoy:
- Free installation and set up of your home WiFi with your WiFi equipment
- Enjoy over 11,000 WiFi hotspots for Free
- Add only HK$18 more to enjoy “HomeTel” service
|#||HomeFibre 500/1000 and Home Basic Broadband 100 provide broadband internet upload/download speed to local websites of up to 500Mbps/1000Mbps/100Mbps. These specifications are based on the internet connection from the wallplate at the customer's premises to the first piece of the company’s network equipment. The maximum upload/download speed to local websites could be up to 500Mbps/1000Mbps/100Mbps. The actual bandwidth that the customer can enjoy may be affected by the customer’s hardware/software, router specifications, site traffic loading, type of content being accessed and other environmental factors; and hence is normally lower than the above speed. The bandwidth to overseas websites will also be subjected to the conditions of the local network there, and therefore the bandwidth might be even lower.|
- ST Fibre Broadband :
- Starting from 23 March until 29 March 2017, customers who register any ST Fibre Broadband service plan through the online subscription channel and successfully activate the service on or before 10 May 2017 will receive HK$480 cash rebate & one free month of service*. Cash rebate is monthly cash bonus of HK$20, HK$480 in total for 24 months. One free month of service* will be waived on the 13th invoice. The above cash rebate cannot be used in conjunction with monthly cash bonus of Super Value Price. (*Home telephone service is excluded from free service month)
- The monthly service fee waiver is calculated after deducting the amount of the cash rebate. The offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Customers must activate LeSports Super Sports Pack on or before 31 July 2017, otherwise the LeSports Super Sports Pack will be forfeited. SmarTone and LeEco (HK) will not make any refund arrangement.
- Please call 2880 2688 for assistance on LeSports Super Sports Pack activation and the Le TV Box firmware upgrade.
- No refund will be offered once the premium has been redeemed. Subscriber understands that SmarTone is not the supplier of Le TV Box (4K Standard Edition), the VIP membership to enjoy LeEco content or Le Sports’ Package. Any dispute relating to the premium should be directly resolved by the Subscriber(s) with LeEco. SmarTone shall have no liability whatsoever in this regard.Subscriber understands that’s VIP membership to enjoy LeEco content and Le Sports’ Package are provided by LeEco; SmarTone bears no responsibility for its content.
- The Customer understands that the Company is not the content provider of the myTV SUPER Package. The channel(s) and content(s) included in the myTV SUPER Package is subject to the announcement of TVB.COM (Please visit http://www.mytvsuper.com/en). The Company shall not be liable for any change and cancellation of any channel(s) and/ or contents.
- The fee for the package(s), channel(s), content(s) or service(s) that may be subscribed by Subscriber separately through myTV SUPER will be set out in the terms and conditions of the specific service. For details, please visit http://www.mytvsuper.com/en.
- For first time installation, no installation fee will be charged.
- This plan includes free WiFi which is applicable at our designated wireless hotspots. An SMS with the username and password will be sent to the customer upon successful installation of the service.
- Customer who does not agree to credit card auto-payment or bank account auto-payment is required to pay a deposit of HK$1,200 for “Home Fibre 500” and “Home Fibre 1000” and/or HK$600 for “HomeTel” . Depending on resources availability, some Home Basic Broadband 100 need to use Fiber-to-the-home technology, the Customer would be required to pay the above deposit.
- Upon termination of the Service, the Customer must return all equipment (if applicable) provided by the Company to SmarTone’s stores within fourteen (14) days. (Applicable to HomeFibre 500 & HomeFibre 1000) If the Customer requests the Company to collect the equipment from the Customer’s premises, the Company shall charge the Customer a collection fee of HK$300 or such amount as determined by the Company at its sole discretion. If the Customer does not return the equipment or the equipment is lost or damaged upon return, the Company will charge the Customer (i) HK$1,500 for Optical Network Terminal and/or (ii) HK$100 for Adaptor and/or (iii) HK$50 for Fibre Patch Cord; or (iv) HK$1,650 for full set of Optical Network Terminal, Adaptor and Fibre Patch Cord; or (v) such other charges at such rates as specified by the Company from time to time. Depending on resources availability, some Home Basic Broadband 100 need to use Fiber-to-the-home technology, these terms and conditions will apply to the Customer.
- If the customer terminates the service during the first 12 months, the customer shall pay the company a HK$680 handling charge in addition to the liquidated damages.
- All service plans are only applicable to designated residential addresses.
- HomeTel :
- "HK $ 10 / month HomeTel Promotion" is entitled to the selected ST Fibre Broadband service plan only. $8monthly rebate within 24-month contract. After the 24-month contract, HomeTel will automatically be charged $ 18 per month.
- The installation address of "HomeTel" must be the same as the installation address of ST Fibre Broadband.
- A HK$200 installation fee will be charged for subsequent "HomeTel" subscribed on or after the service activation date of ST Fibre Broadband.
- "HomeTel" will only be applicable to customers who subscribe to ST Fibre Broadband under the same account and have successfully installed ST Fibre Broadband. Each ST Fibre Broadband account is entitled to one "HomeTel" . If ST Fibre Broadband cannot be installed successfully for whatever reasons, the subscription of "HomeTel" will be cancelled immediately.
- If the contract term of "HomeTel" is longer than the contract term of ST Fibre Broadband, the expiry date of ST Fibre Broadband contract term shall be extended to the same as "HomeTel".
- Customer who does not agree to credit card auto-payment or bank account auto-payment is required to pay a deposit of HK$600.
- Upon termination of the service, the customer must return all equipment (if applicable) provided by the company to SmarTone’s stores within fourteen (14) days. If the customer requests the company to collect the equipment from the customer’s premises, the company shall charge the customer a collection fee of HK$300 or such amount as determined by the Company at its sole discretion. If the customer does not return the equipment or the equipment is lost or damaged upon return, the Company will charge the customer (i) HK$700 for HomeTel Box and/or (ii) HK$100 for HomeTel Box Adaptor and/or (iii) HK$50 for HomeTel Cable; or (iv) HK$850 for the full set of HomeTel Box, Adaptor and Cables; or (v) such other charges at such rates as specified by the company from time to time.
- General terms and conditions :
- Our Company reserves the right for final decision to this offer and changes the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Subject to relevant and conditions. Please click ST Fibre Broadband / Specifications / Fixed Term / HomeTel / Fixed Term Service Contractfor details.